AUDIO & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Professional Audio and Video Production at Rock 'n Roll High School -
60 minutes, 1x per week
$45 per lesson
RnRHS is offering a new and exciting program for a select group of (5) students to learn the art and technology of sound and video production! Perhaps the most exciting part is that the team will hands-on produce live Rock Band shows!
Students will learn topics including but not limited to:
- sound technologies and audio processing
- live audio mixing, equalization, compression, audio effects
- multi-track recording, mix-down and mastering
- light show configuration and creation
- professional photography and video concepts
Before the show:
- create and develop stage design
- create light show and cues for each band
- audio effects creation for each band
- pre-show video creation for play during the show
During a live Rock Band show:
- running the mixing board, light show and on-screen presentations
- recording multi-track audio of the event
- recording live-video of the performance
- assisting bands on-stage with setup
After the show:
- mixing and mastering of performance audio
- image and video post-editing
- posting and managing multimedia on social media
Ready to run the show?
We'll teach you how!
Fall Semester begins Monday, August 26th!